Friday 5 December 2014

Marston's Brewery - EPA

If I'm honest, this beer wins already before I've even opened the cap. Traditional EPA's are my downfall, my weakness, my favourite. The last EPA I had was the River Cottage ale which was amazing to say the least. And now I am blessed with this wonderful Marston's EPA.

It's beautiful golden colour is typical of this type of beer, made with barley to give it that pale colour that we know and love. To taste, citrus flavours truly come to prominence along with a smooth texture that lingers on the tongue. I imagine hills and lakes and quintessentially Btitish villages. 


This beer is refreshing, crisp, and citrusy. I would have this again and again and again. I give this beer an 8 out of 10. Beautifully crafted and enjoyed best with crisps or peanuts in a lovely local pub! 

The Beer Blokes

No comments:

Post a Comment